Thank you for your interest in volunteering at San Dimas Community Hospital. We're glad that you're interested in joining our team. Volunteers play a vital role in fulfilling our hospital's mission to deliver compassionate, quality care to patients and better healthcare to communities.
At SDCH, we are committed to high standards. We ask our volunteers to please:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available approximately 12 hours each month
- Provide a recommendation from a reference we can contact
- Provide required proof of immunizations
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Volunteer Requirements
Volunteer opportunities are currently available on Mondays through Fridays from 8am to 5pm. However, we may have future opportunities at other times.
To see what else we expect from our volunteers, read our Volunteer Requirements PDF below.
STILL INTERESTED? GREAT!
To be contacted about current or future volunteer opportunities at MLKCH, please email Karina Cervantes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your first & last name
- Your primary phone number
- Your email
- The days you expect to be available (include days & times)
- Why you're interested in volunteering at our hospital